13th February 2019
0 of 6 questions completed
Welcome to IAS Static Quiz. We have already outlined details of this New Initiative
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Q1. Consider the following statements about Central Bureau of investigation –
1. CBI is a statutory body.
2. The Director of CBI is appointed on the recommendations of a three-member committee
consisting of Prime Minister, Leader of Opposition and Chief Justice of India only.
3. The legal powers of investigations of CBI are derived from Delhi Special Police Establishment Act
Choose the incorrect statements from above using the codes given below:Correct
Consider the following statements based on ASER Report 2018–
1. Less than 50% of Indian students of standard 6 to 8th could carry out simple division.
2. About 40.7% of Indian students of standard 6 to 8th could read Grade-II level text.
Choose the correct statement using the codes below:Correct
What is disguised unemployment?Correct
Consider the following statements about Minority Institutions –
1. The Constitution of India provides an absolute right to establish and administer Minority Institutions.
2. In granting aid, the State shall not discriminate against any educational institution managed by a minority.
Choose the correct statement using the codes below –Correct
Consider the following statements about Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary –
1. It is located in Goa in the Western Ghats.
2. It consists of moist deciduous vegetation.
3. Netravali river originates in the wildlife sanctuary.
Choose the correct statements using the codes below –Correct
Need explanations for answers?